Rockford International College Pty Ltd T/A Rockford College (RTO No:45650 and CRICOS Provider Code: 03882C) is a Registered Training Organisation located at Level 3, 633 Princes Highway Rockdale NSW 2216.
Rockdale is a suburb in southern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Rockdale is located 13 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district and is part of the St George area. It is one of the administrative centres for the local government area of the Bayside Council.
The Brigton Le-Sand beach is just 5 minutes drive and the St George Hospital is just in Princess Highway.
Rockford College operates under the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework and our registration details are available on the National Register for VET. This is a regulated framework administered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
As a registered training organisation delivering courses to international students, Rockford College is required to maintain the registration with the Commonwealth Register of Institution and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). All CRICOS registered training providers are regulated by ASQA under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act (ESOS Act 2000) and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018).
We deliver qualifications which are drawn from the Australian National Training Packages and are recognised under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) within Australia and internationally. National Training Packages qualifications are developed by the Industry Skills Councils in consultation with the industry bodies, regulators, training providers and other stakeholders.
Rockford College offers courses in Management, Hospitality, Accounting and Information Technology to help and prepare skilled employment.
We deliver below qualifications;
- SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management
- SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS40222 Certificate IV In Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- BSB8012 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Rockford College maintains close professional links to industry within Australia to ensure our training is at the leading edge of industry developments and these courses have been designed to offer students with industry skills and expertise to meet their academic and professional goals.
Why study at Rockford College?
- Rockford College is centrally located in Rockdale and it is approximately 7-10 minutes’ walk from Rockdale Train Station.
- We believe in providing quality education to each and every student. We offer and deliver high-quality student-focused courses which have been designed to provide students with job-focused skills and expertise to advance and succeed in their academic and professional goals.
- Our trainers are highly qualified and experienced professionals with relevant industry experience and our training materials are practical, up-to-date and industry-relevant.
- Studying at Rockford College, students will enjoy modern facilities with fully equipped small-sized classrooms in a professional, friendly and supportive learning environment.
- We believe in empowering our students through education and training and provide progressive and innovative qualification to enable them to strive for excellence.
- We support our students on the path to achieve their goals and aspirations by developing practical and academic skills, knowledge, and capability.
- We value our student’s needs and offer excellent student support services.
Our mission is to deliver quality education that will equip our students with required skill set, to embark the current workforce. Our core business is supporting our students on the path to achieve their goals and aspirations by developing practical and academic skills, knowledge and capability. Rockford College is committed to providing professional education in a relaxed, informal and supportive environment whilst developing highly-skilled and job ready graduates.
We believe that the key to success is to;
- Empower our students through education and training
- Provide progressive and innovative qualifications to enable our students to strive for excellence
- Help our students achieve their personal best in gaining a Business Education
- Ensure small class numbers so as to give students individual attention
- Provide students with qualified, experienced and committed trainers who have the knowledge and expertise in their field
- To be recognised as a Registered Training Organizaton with outstanding educational opportunities for students and staff.
- Continuous development of an academic environment that supports all aspects of the student learning experience.
- Development of more knowledgeable training materials and learning resources.
- Development of practical and carrier-orientated programs based on market demands.
- Build strong network with external partners, stakeholders and relevant industries to ensure industry focused learning to help students to enter the current workforce.
- Build robust structures and implement processes and system in place to grow sustainably and efficiently.
- Promote academic excellence
- Create and maintain a healthy learning culture
- Promote diversity , inclusion and equity
- Demonstrate ethical leadership