Step 1. Enquiry
Student can make enquires via Rockford College website, email, phone or through authorized agent. Upon receiving the enquiry, student shall be provided accurate marketing and pre-enrolment information, copy of Rockford College course brochure and International Student Handbook, which contain important information for the student about the course entry requirements, enrolment process, visa eligibility requirements, information on life in Australia, Refund Policy, Complaints and Appeals Policy etc.
Step 2. Enrolment Application
If the student is interested to apply for a course with Rockford College, they can apply by completing online student application form with relevant supporting documents. Students have option to apply directly with Rockford College or through an authorized representative of Rockford College.
For the list of our authorized agent, please check our website: www.rockford.edu.au
Students are required to provide below supporting documents;
- Completed student application form
- Completed Genuine Temporary Assessment form
- Certified copy of Passport
- Certified copy of High School Certificate or equivalent secondary schooling outcome, qualification, work experience
- Certified copy of English Language Proficiency Report
- Evidence of funds and access to it
- Visa Grant Notification Letter (Onshore International Student)
- Current Overseas Student Health Cover (Onshore International Student)
Step 3. Issuing Letter of Offer
Rockford College will assess the student application and issue a letter of offer and written agreement for the successful applicant.
Letter of Offer is valid for 14 working days only. It is important to note that the offer made by Rockford College is conditional based on the student meeting the minimum requirements for the course, which may be listed in “Conditions” section of the offer letter.
Step 4. Acceptance of Offer Letter and Payment of Tuition Fees
To accept the offer, applicant must agree to the terms and conditions of the Letter of Offer.
Applicants are required to read, understand, sign the written agreement and return it to Rockford College along with the initial tuition fee including $250 non-refundable enrolment fee as per the payment schedule in the offer letter.
Step 5. Confirmation of Enrolment
Once all required documentation and payment have been received, Rockford College will issue following documents;
- An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE)
- Confirmation of course commencement details
- A tax invoice for the payment of fees
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) information
- Student Visa / Travel / Accommodation Information
These documents shall be sent to the student’s nominated email address. The student may also nominate to have these document sent to the agent.
Step 6. Lodging Student Visa
Upon receiving the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE), International student can apply for a Student Visa (subclass 500) with Department of Home Affairs. For more information please visit https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/
Students may choose to appoint a Registered Migration Agent to lodge their student visa application on their behalf. Please visit the website of Office of the Migration Agent Registration Authority for the list of Registered Migration Agents.https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/
Students must notify Rockford College of the visa application outcome as soon as they become aware of it.
Step 7. Orientation/Course Commencement
Student must attend the compulsory orientation program usually one week before the course commencement. At the orientation day, students are required to provide below confirmation details;
- Contact details – mobile phone number and email address
- Accommodation details
- Details of a Contact Person in case of Emergencies
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Individual needs (e.g. disabilities)
- USI requirements